On this episode of F.A.Q. Fridays, Shawn Haddock, S-5!’s Director of Field Application and Product Support, will be discussing solar array design and layout.
• What is Design? 1:06
• Will the Design be the Same for a Direct Attach System as Opposed to a Railed System? 1:42
• Mounting Your Modules in Portrait When Using the S-5! PVKIT™ 2.0 3:51
• Check Fire Codes When Designing Your Array 4:31
• Mounting Junction Boxes and Inverters: What You Need to Know 4:56
• What is Layout? 5:26
• When You’re on the Job Site, What Else Should You Consider? 6:32
• Design vs Layout: Which is More Important? 7:36
F.A.Q. Fridays is a video series where we answer your frequently asked questions! If you have a question you want to be answered, be sure to leave a comment below!
To see all of S-5!’s solar solutions, visit: https://www.s-5.com/products/solar-so…
Visit our website for even more great resources: https://www.s-5.com/
If you have a question you want to be answered, be sure to comment down below!
Fringe Trimmed Boots by Bird Creek
All Hail the Queen by Dan Lebowitz