Make a DIY solar pool heater using inexpensive material in a weekend. And find out if it works!
Get LOTS more details and update on if these homemade solar pool heaters helped increase the days we could use the pool – https://www.anikasdiylife.com/diy-solar-pool-heater
Materials used (affiliate links) –
(Shop them all here – https://www.amazon.com/shop/anikasdiylife?listId=Optional%5B3P200H1CXSPFA%5D&ref=idea_share_inf)
– Lumber – pressure treated 2×4
– Black Hose – https://amzn.to/2YJx4Cl
– 1 hole straps – https://amzn.to/35HOZuz
– Valves – https://amzn.to/2WdefG0
– Submersible pump – https://amzn.to/2SNGx82
– Extra hoses –https://amzn.to/35JWEIM
– 1-1/4″ exterior screws – https://amzn.to/2We5BqF
– 2″ exterior screws – https://amzn.to/35IhMiI
– Matte black spray paint – https://amzn.to/2Wd3IL5
💗 Subscribe to my Channel 💗
👋 LET’S CONNECT! 👋
Anika’s DIY Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.